Booked as a surprise for my wife's 30th. Really great experience from the moment we arrived. Turned up hot, bothered and in a rush for the theatre and was checked in quickly and shown to the room in time for a quick freshen up. On returning to reception was handed a second key, a glass of water and a map with directions to the theatre. Stayed in a lovely Junior Suite which highlights the cool touches this hotel has to offer with the Union Flag SMEG fridge. I'd say that service and style run through this hotel and that created a nice relaxing, happy to be here atmosphere. A great breakfast laid out with cool individual little milk bottles and once again the staff are helpful and smiley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique haven in Covent Garden’s vibrant Seven Dials village. Guests enjoy stylish, comfortable rooms, Mac Minis & free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Monmouth Kitchen serves mouth-watering Italian & Peruvian sharing plates & cocktails in a cool atmosphere while 6 meeting rooms offer cutting-edge technology for 2-60 people. Close to Covent Garden’s Piazza, Bond St, Oxford St & Soho. Great transport links at nearby Leicester Square, Covent Garden & Tottenham Court Rd stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London, England