Stayed here for a birthday treat with friends and what an amazing treat it was.
Very modern chic hotel. Our room was bright and comfy.
Fantastic location for our trip to see Jersey Boys.
Loved the area. Didnt eat in the hotel. Far too much choice out and about and with the weather so nice this weekend it was great to take in the pavement cafe culture. Covent Garden being my favourite place this hotel was ideal.
Would definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique haven in Covent Garden’s vibrant Seven Dials village. Guests enjoy stylish, comfortable rooms, Mac Minis & free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Monmouth Kitchen serves mouth-watering Italian & Peruvian sharing plates & cocktails in a cool atmosphere while 6 meeting rooms offer cutting-edge technology for 2-60 people. Close to Covent Garden’s Piazza, Bond St, Oxford St & Soho. Great transport links at nearby Leicester Square, Covent Garden & Tottenham Court Rd stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London, England