We knew that we wanted to be in the Covent Garden area for this trip and the Radisson was perfect! It had close proximity to several tube stations and the neighborhood itself was delightful. The room was nicely updated with a spacious bathroom. The only reason I rated it lower than excellent is because it was quite pricey for the size of the room and the overall view (basically of nothing). We had just finished a delightful trip through southern France and were a tad disappointed, again considering the cost/value proposition. (Breakfast was so overpriced!) We would recommend the hotel again considering the area however. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful from the time we checked into the time we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique haven in Covent Garden’s vibrant Seven Dials village. Guests enjoy stylish, comfortable rooms, Mac Minis & free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Monmouth Kitchen serves mouth-watering Italian & Peruvian sharing plates & cocktails in a cool atmosphere while 6 meeting rooms offer cutting-edge technology for 2-60 people. Close to Covent Garden’s Piazza, Bond St, Oxford St & Soho. Great transport links at nearby Leicester Square, Covent Garden & Tottenham Court Rd stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London, England