We had previously stayed at this hotel about 3 years ago, before the refurbishment, and couldn't believe how much nicer the place is now! The room was stylish and clean with a huge TV and comfortable bed. The bathroom was very clean with lovely toiletries.
I sat in the bar on my own for an hour waiting for my husband before we checked in, although my glass of wine cost £9.65, I it was a nice comfortable, friendly bar. The next morning, after a great sleep, I had a continental breakfast sent to our room (my husband had left early to go back to work) for myself. I thought I was having the healthy option but I was given a huge tray with allsorts of cereal, toast, pastries, rolls, juice, yogurt, fruit, preserves, and a pot of tea!! Lovely !!
I would highly recommend this hotel, ideal for theatre stays - we will back soon to see 'Ghost the musical'!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique haven in Covent Garden’s vibrant Seven Dials village. Guests enjoy stylish, comfortable rooms, Mac Minis & free high-speed WiFi on unlimited devices. Monmouth Kitchen serves mouth-watering Italian & Peruvian sharing plates & cocktails in a cool atmosphere while 6 meeting rooms offer cutting-edge technology for 2-60 people. Close to Covent Garden’s Piazza, Bond St, Oxford St & Soho. Great transport links at nearby Leicester Square, Covent Garden & Tottenham Court Rd stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edwardian Mountbatten
- Radisson London
- London Radisson
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel London, England