3,289 results
All reviews leicester square perfect location covent garden junior suite national gallery west end piccadilly circus theatre land london eye big ben regent street theatre break birthday treat within easy walking distance standard room an upgrade booked this hotel
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Not sure you can stay anywhere more central than this Hotel. The reception staff were magnificent, I had inadvertently booked a room on the 4th of July instead of the 4th of June (my 25th wedding anniversary) they saw the funny side of my error transferred the booking AND upgraded us as it was a special occasion. The room was fantastic, drinks at the bar which were included in the deal were top class, and breakfast beautifully cooked and presented. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this fantastic hotel

Stayed: June 2013
Simon W, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for posting your wonderful comments regarding our service on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you chose the Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel and pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

The team at the Hampshire are extremely passionate in delivering the best service to our customers and it becomes more satisfactory when we receive wonderful guest feedback on such public forums.

I'm so glad we managed to resolve the booking issue.

At Radisson Blu Edwardian, we strive to deliver 100% guest satisfaction and I encourage all readers to let us know any requests whilst in house; as we are pleased to help in anyway we can.

I'm so pleased we could play a small part in your 25th wedding anniversary celebrations. Congratulations!

Once again, many thanks for your feedback and I hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Not that I was expecting anything else, but this time, once again I was amazed by the brilliant service provided by Radisson Hampshire hotel employees! Not only that my reservation (a very last moment one) was dealt with within seconds directly by the Front of House manager, but everything else, check in, room service, taxi bookings was just perfect! There are very few hotels in London which you would remember as an absolutely smooth and hassle free experience and this one is definitely one of them! I would strongly recommend this to all of you who has high standarts and expect people going the extra mile with the service. You'll be pampered by Radisson Hamshire employees...and you'll most certainly love your "Leicester sq hot spot stay"

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Reviewer,

I am delighted that you chose the Radisson BLU Edwardian Hampshire Hotel and thank you for your wonderful comments.

The team at the Hampshire do take pride and joy in delivering the best service to our customers and it becomes more satisfactory when we receive wonderful guest feedback.

Whilst we are still not quite the finished article, it is very satisfying to learn that our hard work and efforts are making huge strides in the way we delivery our customer services. I'm so pleased with the positive responses and extremely proud of our development as a team.

Thank you for highlighted Kris, our Front of House Manager. He's a real asset to the hotel.

Thank you once again for your wonderful comments and I hope to see you in the very near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom suite overlooking Leicester Square, the room was excellent. Very Clean and made up to accommodate our two children. The service was excellent and we were made to feel very welcome and special guests. We arrived early and checked in, left our bags and went off for the day when returned our bags had been taken to our room. Staff were very friendly and always asked if we were enjoying our stay and if they could help with anything.

Room Tip: We were on floor 7 on the front of hotel, room was perfect
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Simon W, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your wonderful review on Tripadvisor

It is always a pleasure to read that we continue to execute service delivery with a bar of excellence and create an experience for our guests whilst in our hospitality. I have shared your review with my team and we are extremely delighted.

At Radisson BLU Edwardian Hotels, our motto is to make people feel special with a genuine "Yes I Can" attitude. I'm extremely proud that we have ticked all the boxes.

The comments we receive from our customers are the main reason why we come to work on a day to day basis. You have just made our day just that much brighter.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and hope to see you return back to us real soon

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Hampshire just prior to Easter Weekend. We were met by a lovely door man , taking bags ect. Checking in was seamless . Straight up to room. Bags following.
This was for 15.30pm ish. Room FAB . Delux room overlooking Square . No noise . Drinks in bar, good service. Usual prices for London . Lovely coffees and they serve a very nice Sambucca .
In all this is a lovely hotel . Who could wish for a more convenient spot. Right in the middle of Leicester Square . Convenient for all of West End and more.

Room Tip: Higher rooms overlooking sqare. We had a Delux it was Fab.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Further to your recent experience at the Radisson BLU Edwardian Hampshire Hotel, I am in receipt of your feedback which you very kindly took the time to complete online.

Thank you so much for your comments regarding my team and the service we provide. We have been working extremely hard to focus more and more on our customer experience. It's very pleasing that all the efforts are beginning to pay off, especially when it comes to our food and beverage operations.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We arrived on the 28th April for a two night stay. It was a short break to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. We could not have chosen a better hotel, we upgraded to a junior suite which overlooked Leicester Square and could not fault any aspect of our stay. The staff were always courteous and helpful and the room was excellent. Because it was a short stay we only had breakfast, choosing to eat out at night, but again, the food and service was of a high standard. Location was all we could ask for.
Whenever we visit London this will be our first choice hotel and I would reccomend it without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Reviewer

I'm so pleased we could play a small part in your 40th wedding anniversary celebrations. Congratulations!