All reviewsmalaysian foodbayswater tube stationclose to hyde parkcontinental breakfast isoxford street
Reviewed August 8, 2018

we did not expect much fro this hotel because it is just another kind of INN HOTEL of which London is full. The location is superb and the street in front of and behind the hotel is full of eateries and small food dining places so you do not need to eat in the hotel. We had breakfast only once and it was very basic but nothing to scream about Outside the hotel you can get a really huge breakfast of higher standards and better value for money. the rooms are not very big but they are comfortable enough but only if you want to use them just for sleeping and changing. It is a just simple hotel. Value for money. well, I cannot say yes or no because it is a subjective opinion. My suggestion is before checking in do a bit checking with the nearby hotel and then draw your conclusions. Will i be back again? well I was okay during my stay and I might consider

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank dralmorales
Reviewed July 26, 2018

The location of this hotel is its best feature. It is only about 4 blocks to Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park and the same to a little strip of tourist shops. The strip mostly contains American fast food places but does have a nice Greek restaurant nearby which I reviewed elsewhere. Holiday Villa has a lovely lobby area and someone is always on duty. The rooms are small but clean and adequate. The attached restaurant was a disappointment. It is an Indian restaurant. We did not opt for the breakfast but did eat a breakfast there. They told us that they did not have English muffins but when my friend chose an eggs Benedict option, it came on an English muffin. I tried to get a single cup of coffee and they charged me over 3 pounds. The next day, they told me that coffee was free to hotel guests at any time. This was very confusing unless, perhaps, they did not think I was a hotel guest the first morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2018

My daughter's and I stayed here recently as we were attending a concert in Hyde park. The hotel was in a great location and our room was comfortable, we were on the first floor and I believe we had a refurbished room which was very pleasant. The staff were friendly. We did not eat here but the menu looked appetizing.

Room Tip: First floor rooms had airconditioning
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here as it was our first time in London and the beginning of our 5 week holiday trip through Europe. We found this hotel to be in the perfect location for getting around London. We stayed for a total of 4 nights and felt we were able to see and do a lot sight seeing being this close and central to London. The tube is a short walk away and easy enough to manage. We also enjoyed walking along this street as it’s quite pretty and close to Hyde park. The staff we agree can be very hit and miss but it’s a good base if you don’t intend on being in the hotel very much. Rooms were small we had a double bed and could just manage to walk around either side of it with a small ensuite. Again we were only in the room to sleep so it suited us perfectly. Breakfast was very basic and quick but that’s all you need when your out all day exploring and trying the best of what London really has to offer!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Do not stay in this hotel if you’re a wheelchair user. Steps up to the building (no ramp, unlike a hotel a couple of doors down), very narrow corridors, tiny lift and the bathroom door in our “suite” wasn’t wide enough for the chair. I couldn’t comment on value for money, as I’m not from London and don’t really know how much things cost round here. A tenner for breakfast seems excessive though. Definitely wouldn’t stay again

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family