I stayed with my wife and little daughter and found the hotel very nice. It is brand new and close to the River Thames. You´re just steps away of a #3 bus stop that will take you in minutes to Picadilly and Trafalgar square (better than the tube). It has a small playroom for children and is very "baby friendly". The only downside is the temperature since the heating is really high in the rooms and you can't modify it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one step away from the River Thames, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and minutes away from the London Eye. Enjoy a fantastic stay in our spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, with an exceptionally comfortable Queen size bed, en-suite facilities, LCD TV, large desk and a laptop size safe. Some rooms offer amazing views of the London skyline. Be tempted by our varied buffet breakfast and our tasty international cuisine served in our Elements Restaurant. Sit back and relax with a cocktail in our Elements Bar. Up to 2 children (under 16 years) can stay free (with breakfast) when sharing a room with adults. Access to kid’s play corner, an Xbox console, Vauxhall City Farm and other family friendly activities mins away. Unwind in our In Balance Fitness and Wellbeing centre, complementary for our guests. Convenient links to the heart of the city within walking distance to underground stations, bus stops and city rental bikes. On site paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Waterloo Hotel London
- Accor London Waterloo
- London Novotel Waterloo
- Novotel London Waterloo England