This Novotel, as many Novotels are, is unimpressive. Pretty much average in every way. I had to stay here because I was in London the week of Wimbledon, needed to be near St Thomas' hospital and everything else was way over my corporate limit.
The hallways were being painted and the smell was really hard to tolerate, but nothing to do about it. I asked to move to a different floor, but they all smelled the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one step away from the River Thames, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and minutes away from the London Eye. Enjoy a fantastic stay in our spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, with an exceptionally comfortable Queen size bed, en-suite facilities, LCD TV, large desk and a laptop size safe. Some rooms offer amazing views of the London skyline. Be tempted by our varied buffet breakfast and our tasty international cuisine served in our Elements Restaurant. Sit back and relax with a cocktail in our Elements Bar. Up to 2 children (under 16 years) can stay free (with breakfast) when sharing a room with adults. Access to kid’s play corner, an Xbox console, Vauxhall City Farm and other family friendly activities mins away. Unwind in our In Balance Fitness and Wellbeing centre, complementary for our guests. Convenient links to the heart of the city within walking distance to underground stations, bus stops and city rental bikes. On site paying car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London Waterloo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London Waterloo Hotel London
- Accor London Waterloo
- London Novotel Waterloo
- Novotel London Waterloo England