“A KNOCKOUT, BUZZY, AMAZING TASTES”
Review of Morito

Morito
Ranked #1,306 of 23,370 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Description: Spanish/Moorish tapas and Mezze bar. Opening hours: Lunch: Monday - Sunday, 12pm - 4pm, Dinner: Monday - Saturday, 5pm - 11pm. Bookings taken for lunch only. Dinner is first come first served; if we're full when you arrive, we'll take a name and number and give you a call when we have space.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

this is superb. really small, lively and with the freshest tapas and coolest service.
what a wonderful idea.
tip : go after 13.30 for lunch and you will be assured of a table - their lunchtime rush is early!
dinner v busy from 18.30.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Probably now in my top 5 dining experiences, and we only went here for a casual lunch!
We were in London for my partners birthday and wanted to go for lunch somewhere before catching the train home. I had seen a friend went here last year and it looked good so suggested we try it. It was AMAZING! We sat outside in the sun, the service was quick, friendly and very helpful. The food....I don't think I have enough words to describe how good it was. Highlights were the crispy pork belly with a touch of lemon, and the fried chickpeas with a refreshing salad. All well thought out, full of flavour and really really good. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food here is just wonderful, very flavoursome and an exciting range. It is a really great place to go for dinner with a small group of friends as I did on my first occasion. On the second time I went with my better half for a spot of lunch and it was really good.

Two points that detract ever so slightly. On the first occasion the service was great, very friendly. On the second occasion the service was slightly 'off', just a little edge of brusqueness which was a little disappointing. On the first occasion the food arrive, more or less, together - a short delay in the plates arriving is natural in this type of restaurant. On the second occasion we ordered five dishes and they arrived one after the other with a wait in between which took away from the experience. Perhaps the turnover of food is higher at dinner.

But overall good and would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Another great time at Morito. A small wait as expected but we were soon seated outside and the medley of hits came straight to the table. What I love is that it's also so reasonably priced for such succinct service and great food.

1  Thank Ifyoucantbeatem
Reviewed July 11, 2013

WOW. what a terrific find. I've never tried the big sister restaurant next door, but not sure I would want to after having such a glorious experience with the scaled-down tapas version. A great combination of casual busy atmosphere with delightful wines (the house white was crisp and enjoyable) and highly impressive dishes -- particularly the lamb chop and the beetrave salad. I would go back as often as possible!

2  Thank andkaren