“Buzzin”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Isle of Wight, UK
“Buzzin”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Very busy place. Obviously an after work clientele here. Bigger than it looks from outside. We were staying in Travelodge up the road so suited us. Speedy service with a smile and food was good. I had vegetarian paella which was nice but very large chunks of veggies rather than smaller bits in rice, but nice to be able to order paella for one usually for 2 and sometimes have to order in advance in other places. 4 of us dining and others enjoyed meal
Very noisy so maybe not for quiet night out

Visited May 2013

Baiting Hollow, New York
“Portuguese Hospitality”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Ate here solo and with friends two different times. Food was excellent both times with fresh fish or a tasty steak, The Portuguese beer was good and cold. Make sure to order the Passion Fruit pudding. Great service, too.

Visited May 2013
Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“Be careful waiter thief”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Last tuesday, may 7-2013, we visit the pico restaurant in london. To my surprise the waiter turn out to be a thief. He stole my iphone from our table while picking up the plates. Only after insisting for several hours I got my phone back. BE AWARE !!!

IsmaJazz

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank IsmaJazz
Wigan
“Lovel Meal”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We ate here on my birthday weekend and was recommended to us by my cousin who had eaten there many times before and always enjoyed it, the place itself was very pleasant and spacious, clean and well presented, The staff were friendly and hospitable and nothing was too much trouble. They had a good wine list and draught beers all at a very reasonable price, they had an extensive range of food and catered for everyone, the portions were big and after a starter and a main we didnt have any room for a dessert. It was a lovely place and we would definitely return and recommend it.

Visited April 2013
Whitton, United Kingdom
“Good Honest Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I found Pico some years ago and have continued to enjoy my visits. The food is of a familiar and hearty type. Good Tapas or snacks and the menu many old favorites of a yesterday. Nothing pretentious but good honest and home-cooked. The wine list is a real joy one of the best selections of Portuguese wine I have seen. It does get busy but there is always room somehow. I little secret hidden amongst the arches of Vauxhall

• Visited April 2013