“Great burritos!”

Picante Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Westminster
Description: A small Mexican café just off Victoria Street in Westminster, offering a selection of tasty Mexican specialities for eat-in or take-away. All the food served is prepared from scratch everyday on the premises, from the freshest and most authentic ingredients.Opening Hours Breakfast Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9.30 – 10.30 Lunch Monday to Friday 11.30 – 15.30 Dinner Monday to Friday 16.30 – 21.30
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Great little place for a takeaway lunch. Burritos made just for you with great quality fresh food. Often a long queue so go early or be patient!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Sorry I waited for along time in a queue and picked a burrito as did my brother we sat in the van and both agreed it was not very exiting, it was filling and may be we ordered the wrong thing. just do not know how one gets exited about re-fried beans. May be some one can enlighten me.

1  Thank forrestwll
PicanteUK, Owner at Picante Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to post a review. May I ask what you ordered when you visited? Our friendly staff is always happy to make combination recommendations if you've never had lunch with us before, so I hope we can help you pick something you really enjoy next time you visit. Our beans are not 're-fried', I must add: they're soaked overnight and slowly stewed for hours to give them that 'melt in the mouth' feel - we never serve goo that comes out of cans... ;)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was in London on a worktrip, coming from Paris (where there is not a lot of selection in the way of Mexican food and way too much in the way of pretentious, time-consuming eateries). This was such a breath of fresh air - Very high quality Mexican cuisine at a great price. I read my newspaper, while eating a mole chicken enchilada with a fork and knife made of recycled plastic. It was heavenly.

2  Thank Zachary B
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This small Mexican grill provides its visitors with a big experience! The food is delicious, the staff are curteous, and Picantes has enjoyed a strong following from the local offices, queues will form down the street almost every day during lunch! I would definitely recommend ordering online from their website to bypass the queues, happy eating :D

2  Thank Ryan S
Reviewed February 6, 2013

A foodie friend introduced us to this place. We could see for ourselves it was good just by the length of the queue on a Monday lunchtime. It's cosy, a few long tables by the door, mainly a takeaway place. Quick, friendly, efficient service and very reasonably priced delicious fajita burritos. Looking forward to trying the rest of the menu very soon. Hope this place expands - it certainly has the customers to justify it.

1  Thank Kathryn B