Open today: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM

from $32.70
from $36.60
from $73.48
1,407 results
All reviews department store food hall oxford street mr selfridge tax refund pbs series designer brands shopping experience beautiful store under one roof champagne bar great shopping afternoon tea shoes shoppers clothing concessions
Reviewed today

I love the store, the history and the products are good. The service is amazing and the atmosphere is inspiring.

Reviewed yesterday

Every time I am in London I always shop at Selfridges but never again. Yesterday I went to the children's shoe department as I wanted to buy my granddaughters ugg slippers and boots. I approach a male team member and told him what a wanted I also told him the sizes I wanted in Uk he came back and said that he had all the right sizes he then took me to the till point and I paid. When I left the store I just had a feeling that I should check my purchase as I did not want to get home and have to have another journey into London, all the four pairs were the wrong sizes. So I had to return and asked to change them for the right size. I was told that they did not have the right sizes for all my purchase. So I decided to have a refund which was a lengthy process to go through to get my money back. What has happened to customer service in this store suppose they are so busy they don't care.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great afternoon tea and champagne
Nice surroundings and really great service
Great break from shopping

SelfridgesOfficial, Customer Services at Selfridges, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hi David,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our champagne bar.

We hope you come back and treat yourself again soon!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Commanding structure from the outside. 6 floors of shopping. Great layout inside with some great labels and designers. Super shop.

SelfridgesOfficial, CS at Selfridges, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your review.

We're happy to hear you had a great experience in our London store.

We hope to see you again soon.

Maria

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Great place to eat with a small but good variety of restaurants. My favourite is the champagne & oyster bar where the sea food is delicious and fresh.
I sometimes do my grocery shopping there. I love the fact that they stock products that are unique and you can’t find anywhere else. I recently fell in love with a product they stock there called Crowns which are delicious super low calorie mini cookies. They really don’t tase healthy! A must try if you visit the Foodhall.
The vegan friendly cupcakes are good too if you are vegan but I prefer the Crowns when I’m after a sweet treat as they have a crunch and they are low in sugar.

SelfridgesOfficial, Customer Services at Selfridges, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear that you love shopping in our food hall due to the unique items we stock. Crowns are a great choice!

Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 5 days ago

My wife and I watched the series Mr. Selfridge on television and wanted to see it while we were in London. It is a very large, high end department store with beautiful window displays and a helpful staff of employee's. In 2010 and 2012 it was voted the world's best department store. He is said to have coined the phrase "the customer is always right". It is also known to have the world's largest women's shoe department stocking over 100,000 pairs and selling more than 7,000 pairs per week. Thank god they didn't show that in the show.

SelfridgesOfficial, Customer Services at Selfridges, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear that our London store lived up to your expectations after watching Mr Selfridge.

We hope you and your wife found something special to take home with you.

Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

What a disaster zone this Louis Vuitton in Selfridges. Self important employees who don‘t work as a team. Waiting times till you get the honour of having an employee snapping at you up to an hour. Do I would like to repeat this experience? No thank you. If they wouldn‘t have been the only lv with the item I needed, I wouldn‘t have gone there anyway. I heard about their reputation already.

1  Thank babasbeauty

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We're really sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience in our Louis Vuitton concession. Please email the details to CS@Selfridges.com so we can look into this.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Selfridges is one of London's landmarks. Alocatted in Oxford Street, Just about few meters from Hide Park and Marble Arch. All the luxurious brands are there. also, big hall for selling luxurious perfumes. Also, the amazing thing there to see is the decoration of the outer showcase.

SelfridgesOfficial, Customer Services at Selfridges, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and liked our store. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were looking for some where for a cup of tea and looked lost - a customer relations assistant asked if we needed help. She recommended Dollys on the floor below for our request. We were greeted and seated by a very professional waiter - the breakfast menu was so tempting so we ordered. The smoked salmon was just perfect. The pot of tea was generous and with proper leaves. The little touches make it special - linen napkins, sugar cubes and tongs, professional service - all things that you don't expect from just a tea room.
The waiters know their customers and are watching all the time - just a glance and the bill arrived - how things should be.
Having eaten at Fortnums before and were bitterly disappointed with the food, service and ambiance, we were pleased that this was not the same. We will definitely return if we travel to London again - hopefully we will have time to wander around the store properly.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your breakfast and visit to our store. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Selfridges rocks Christmas alright, the window displays were really eye catching. I pooped in and had a quick browse. All of the top names and quality merchandise are here. It’s a shame the pavement works outside spoil the effect of the window displays a little.

Hi there,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We appreciate that you loved our window displays. We certainly set out to rock Christmas this year and are pleased you agree. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!