“Disappointing!”

Ranked #14,705 of 23,023 Restaurants in London
Surrey
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times, but a few years ago, and we ended up there as we had tried to get into Lobster Burger and couldn't wait the hour before a table would be available. I was taking some of my staff, and so I thought Frankie's would be perfect, as I had remembered how good there burgers were.
It's a huge restaurant, and we were the only people in it, very depressing. The staff were friendly, but could have provided a better service as we were their only customers. The menu is very, very small, and they have taken the burger off the menu. Now I appreciate a small menu, because then you know the food is all fresh, but they did not have several things on the very small menu making it a totally lacklustre affair. If had been earlier in the evening I would have left!
This restaurant looks like its suffering, because of the menu situation, the decor which was fabulous a few years ago, now looks a bit scruffy, and our table was not clean.
Lobster Burger (or it may be Burger Lobster) on the flip side was heaving, so it just goes to show if you're getting it right, recession or just being a Monday do not effect business. Frankie's is so not getting it right and it shows.
The meal was mediocre, and for what we paid, it was a total rip off. If the food had been excellent, I would not have resented the price tag. But as it stands I was really fed up, and it put me in a bad mood. How can you get it so wrong!

• Visited November 2012

Lelystad
“it's a party !”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Very nice restaurant, friendly staff, quick servive and last but not least : very nice food.
Really enjoyded to have lunch here.

• Visited August 2011