“Classic football experience”
Review of Craven Cottage

Craven Cottage
Ranked #78 of 1,815 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just watch Fulham's 2016/17 campaign, experience it from the comfort of one of our Match-day Hospitality packages. With 23 league fixtures to be played at Craven Cottage, don't miss out on enjoying the best views of the game, first-class service and memorable experiences, courtesy of the Club that's been in the entertainment business since 1879.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Yes, I'm a Fulham fan.
I fall in love with FC Fulham a couple of years ago, when one day I occasionally passed by Craven Cottage during my Thames Path walk. I was impressd by the stadium, by the area and by the team itself. Since then I visit Fulham games quite often. Even if I'm pretty far from London, I always try to find a possibility to come to Cottage and to watch a game.
Fantastic and lovely arena.
By the way. the views over Thames are stunning as well!

All reviews
"great stadium"
in 7 reviews
"premier league"
in 6 reviews
"putney bridge tube station"
in 4 reviews
"river thames"
"nice walk"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I love going to see matches at the Cottage (and I am an Everton Fan!!).

The Seats are comfortable and there are no bad seats in the ground. The Atmospere is not as loud as some other grounds but if you get a seat in the Putney End (next to Away Fans) it is a great game.

The approach to the stadium is one of the best, walking through the park whilst eating one of the best burgers you will buy for £5 (Stall next to Church on entrance from Putney Bridge).

Fulham dont play the best football but the tickets can be great value if booked in advance.

Also feels safer than some other grounds in London.

Ground is about 15-20 mins from Putney Rail Station and is quite close to the King's Road.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been a member of Fulham FC for two years and travel when I can from Notts to see them with a friend or friends. This means substantial costs for travel and accommodation and top price tickets over the internet. So, the visits are not cheap and I expect the club to offer facilities which reflect the costs involved. On 2 Nov 13 I took my wife to the Fulham v Man Utd fixture and we were allocated seats in Block H5 Row XX Seats 128 and 129. When we arrived only 1 steward was there and he was very chatty but he indicated that he would support us if those in front stood up and we could not see. Obviously, he anticipated what was about to occur. The crowd gathered, and, as soon as the game started everyone in the six rows in front of us continued to stand. My wife is small and could not see a thing. The steward disappeared and his replacement tried with valour to get this mob to sit in their seats but to no avail. They argued, refused to hand over their tickets and thwarted the poor chap by sheer weight of numbers. He had absolutely no support from other stewards to sort the rabble out. They shouted verbal abuse at fellow supporters and sexually insulted the cheer leaders who appeared at half time as entertainment. Fulham football club clearly know this is a problem area by the first steward's comments
about what I should expect before any other fans had arrived. Why then are they selling tickets to the public who would not touch them if they knew they were not going to see the match, or, were going to have to listen to obscene language and sexual abuse.
Fulham FC are ignoring what is going on in their stadium because these so called fans are season ticket holders. Fulham FC have terms and conditions that must be adhered to and these idiots breach many without being ejected. The cost to others it seems does not matter to Fulham FC. I personally expressed my concern to the steward who was at least trying to do something but, he was unable to offer any satisfactory resolution. (Stand in the gangway
i.e. the one he was trying to clear) Grab the nettle Fulham FC. Use your CCTV Cameras and get a grip of this situation. You have a cancerous group of fans in this locality which will destroy any goodwill the Club have for a wider fan base. You do not have to live in Fulham to support the Club. This particular group are hostile and remind me of those animals that contributed to all football's ails in the 70's . Sort it now.

6  Thank alvor4us
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We are not avid football fans but got the opportunity to buy some tickets at craven Cottage the pictursque home of Fulham Football Club Whilst it was not the greastest of games we have a great afternoon and it has made us in some ways Fulham fans. No trouble at the matcvh and we would certainly go again.

1  Thank ChrisHinton8