“Who knew there is any East of the Tower of London”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
indiaboun...
Libertyville
“Who knew there is any East of the Tower of London”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

We were very pleasantly surprised by our recent stay in Greenwich. Not only was the flat everything described, but Greenwich in quite a nice part of London with plenty to do.

The flat was clean and spacious. The cooking facilities were well equipped and we ended up having some very nice breakfasts before heading out for a day of touring. There are many services in the neighborhood. The AV and CATV were great to.

We would stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, cleanliness
Liked least: The beds were low to the floor.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Dkraut33
Great Neck, New York
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I wanted a place a little outside London, so that I could have a car and still be close to the center of London. Greenwich is a perfect location. Plenty to do there, and very easy access to central London via DLR/Tube or boat from Greenwich.

Flat was perfect. Roomy,comfortable, easy to get to.The owners (Trevor and Michel) were great. I never had a problem getting answers to my questions before arriving, and they were there to help when I got there. Trevor met me at the flat when I arrived.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, comfort, price
Traveling group: Teenagers
Families with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Still the best place to stay in London”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We just returned home after our 4th stay at this flat in Greenwich. It , for us, is still the best place to stay in London. The location near the DLR/Tube makes getting everywhere a breeze. Get a travel card and go anywhere in London...Borough market, Royal Opera house, West End Theatre, Southbank Center for a Symphony, a play or the "Eye". Take a cruise on the Thames Clipper from Greenwich. Walk under the Thames from Greenwich to Island Gardens thru a 100+ year old walking tunnel. Shop the Greenwich market. Shop the gourmet food shops in Greenwich: Green grocer ( Creaky Shed), the meat market (Drings), the cheese shop (Cheeseboard) and the fish market (Fishmonger Ltd.). Don't forget the 2 terrific florists and Rhodes bakery. Multiple coffee shops and arches leisure center for workouts and 2 pools. All of these are with easy walking distance from the flat on Bardsley.
Add to this a new apartment with all the day to day items for a comfortable stay...and you have a great vacation.
The owners Trevor and Michel are most accommodating, honest, helpful and friendly. They helped make our stay "brilliant"!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Clarae16
Montpelier, Vermont
“Why would you ever pay for a hotel when you can have this?”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This is what I said to myself every time I walked in the door of Trevor and Michel's wonderful flat in Greenwich. The flat is impressively well-appointed - it had everything I could possibly need. It is neat as a pin, clean and stylish. It is perfectly located, being steps from the DLR. the Thames Clipper, Greenwich Market, the park, the chemist, Marks and Spencers, Sainsbury's and countless restaurants and bars and yet, being tucked away in Bardsley Lane, it was perfectly quiet at night. I had plenty of hot water and the beds were quite comfortable. Trevor and Michel are a joy to do business with - kind and accommodating, they are there for you but never invasive. I cannot say enough good things about my stay at Flat 1, Bardsley Lane. It was the perfect complement to a wonderful visit in one of my favo(u)rite cities in the world. I will likely stay here again and I have already recommended the flat to my friends. Thank you, Trevor and Michel, I loved my stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lots of space, clean, stylish and VERY well appointed.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Edmonton Canada
Reviewed November 29, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Winston-Salem NC
Reviewed November 28, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Michel's and Trevor's place is fantastic--it's exceptionally clean, well-stocked, and super comfortable. This is the third or fourth time I've stayed on one of their flats, and I will stay with them in the future whenever I am able. I heartily recommend their flats, and they are very communicative and easy to work with.

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing