“Ultimate Comfort!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
“Ultimate Comfort!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This is the second time that we have rented an apartment from Michel and Trevor. Like the first time, we were thrilled with the way that Michel met us at the apartment and helped carry bags up the stairs. The apartment was in an excellent location, only a few minutes walk from Greenwich Street. The apartment itself was tastefully decorated and of a high standard. It was beautifully clean throughout. Would definitely recommend it.

Recommended for:
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“fantastic time at this excellent flat in Greenwich”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Stayed here for a week during the Paralympics. Excellent accomdation nothing too much trouble for Michel.The flats are spotlessly clean and comfortable and has everything you need. Easy to travel on the transport network here to most areas in London.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great flat and great owners!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

This is the second time I've stayed with Michel and Trevor, and as someone who stays in flats whenever possible, I can say that Michel and Trevor do it right! They are easy to work with and their flats are well appointed, well-located, and in superb condition. I offer my highest recommendation!

Nashville
Reviewed September 12, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

ON
Reviewed August 23, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantasic apartment - Perfect for our young family”
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

An absolute pleasure to stay at this apartment in Greenwich. The area was alive, buzzing with people leading up to the Olympics. The apartment had everything we need and was clean and stylish as well as child-friendly. The public transport was very easy and it was great to have a choice of train or ferry so close by. It looks just like the pictures, we will definitely stay again. Thank you Trevor and Michel!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Colorado Springs
Reviewed August 16, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing