Central London Serviced Aparthotel
$288
$279
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstop floorcommon roomgoodge streetwalls are paper thinbooked a single roomthird floorshower gelfridgetvtubebeddingproscons
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Ok, it was reasonably cheap, and staff are indeed very friendly. But you see them only for two minutes. The remaining hours you have to deal with a very noisy (and grotty) street, en thin walls that allow you to hear your neighbour turning in his bed. It makes no difference if you close the window. More seriously, I am not sure if fire safety is up to standard. And it seems strange that there is no sign to indicate the premises anywhere. All in all, not a very pleasant experience. And for a similar amount of money I have stayed in a tastefully decorated single room in a quiet street.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 479DeborahW
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Needed a bed for one night and found this little gem in London.. Perfect location in a quiet neighbourhood with everuthing you need right outside the door - tube station, supermarket, bars and restaurant. It is more like a self service flat you share with people than a hotel. You cook your own breakfast in the communal kitchen from the stocked fridge. Especially loved the lollies and free fruit.. Rooms were small but clean enough the tv in my room didn't work but seing I was only there for one night I didn't bother to complain. I would stay there again depending on what I needed out of my stay in London..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed for a night as it is convenient to the theatre where i was going. Took a train from Heathrow to Goodge street Station, upon exiting the station, turn left towards Starbucks and left again after Starbucks. You are now at Tottenham street, walk on and take the 2nd right turn where you'll see 'Monocle' newsagent. Well, it is a convenient shop where you can purchase/upload your prepaid card. Just announce yourself to any of the guy at the shop and they will bring you to your apartment. The room was very small, infact the size of my bathroom at home but it was clean and adequate just for sleep. Clean towels were on the bed and there were 2 bathrooms/wc available with shower gel and shampoo. I didnt have to queue throughout my stay. The pantry was stylishly decorated and there was even a balcony with tables and chairs where you can hangout (and smoke). The view is nothing much to shout about though.

Pros:
Strategic location, walking distance from Goodge Street station (10mins) and (15-20mins) to theatres and Oxford street.
There is no curfew so you can come and go as you please.
The top floor (4th floor) is the pantry, I was given a room at 3rd floor so it was very convenient in this case. DIY fullday breakfast with bread, ham, cheese, eggs, cookies, cereal, orange juice, milk and fruits, you'll never get hungry here.
Checking in was fast and checking out was easiear, just drop your key at the box located on ground floor and out you go. There is a sign to indicate where to drop the key.

Cons:
I would advise light travelling if you are staying at Flexistay as I was put at 3rd floor and have to walk all the way up. However, the nice gentlemen who brought me there helped to carry my luggage. I had to carry my luggage when check out though.

I will stay again in future and highly recommend this place to anyone looking for clean, value for money and strategic location accomodation in the city.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelLeg
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I paid a pretty small amount of money for my stay here and I wasn't expecting much. But I was wrong.

The place is brilliant value, the rooms are clean and have iron, hair dryer , free view, clean comfortable beds and free hi speed wifi. The rooms are small yes, but that's very normal for a central London budget hotel. Bathroom shared between 3 rooms. Spotlessly clean.

Best thing is the breakfast. Help yourself to cereal, toast, bacon, egg , fruit.

If you're looking for somewhere clean, central and affordable this is my number 1 recommendation to you. And I stay in many central London hotels.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank APmanchester
Reviewed June 30, 2012

These apartments were in a great location near the Goodge Street Station, with great eateries at decent prices. It is EXTREAMILY difficult to find. You need to go into a small news stand shop front where a man will walk you to the apartment about 300 meters away. Apparently some booking websites do not state the shop’s location and I wound up walking around in circles and asking people for 15 minutes before calling them (I had almost no credit and my phone had about 2 minutes left of battery life). Once I met the host, he was incredibly lovely and apologetic. He showed me around the apartment, giving me a walking tour. The apartment block is very well organized and stocked. Each floor has a modern kitchen and two impeccably clean bathrooms. On the top floor was a lounge/dining room with new furniture – stocked with new magazines and papers and there is a large patio area on the same floor. Most impressive was the fully stocked kitchen bursting with complimentary supplies – bread, bacon, eggs, condiments, cereals, orange juice, biscuits, fruit, lollies and more. The room was very clean and neat with a comfortable bed. The only bad thing I can think of was that I had a very uncomfortable pillow. Overall, this is a fantastic place to stay. Great location, very clean and bursting with extras. I look forward to visiting here again. The price was great and they have quite a generous discount offer to those who return.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo