“Really great food and service”
Review of New Thai Garden - CLOSED

New Thai Garden
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just had a fantastic meal here. As per other comments I wasn't expecting that much as the general area is a bit run down (I'm also staying at the Holiday Inn Express, 5-10min walk) and the restaurant looked empty. However, the food was really good - the best Thai meal I've had in a long time. Service excellent as well.

The lady running the place told me that as the football was on they were expecting a lot of takeaway and late night people a little bit later on.

5stars at the price, a first for me.

1  Thank JonnyW_1001

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great meal, fast service, great price.
My grandson and I were really impressed, we will be back on my next visit to London.

2  Thank Angela R
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I found this place on route looking for my hotel the holiday inn which I stayed at for 3 days as we walked passed it. My husband and I love Thai food but sometimes find it too spicy and coconut over powering the other flavours, so when we asked for specific requirements they were met with ease and no hassle which is very rare. We had lunch there for under 6 pounds,and returned for dinner the following day. Service was good, but the food fantastic. Decor so so but what do u expect we're in east London everything is a little run down,but with character. Love this place and will definitely return when in London.

2  Thank Jean W
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My family and I ate here twice during our visit to London. Our hotel (Holiday Inn Express Limehouse) was only a walk away and made it easy for us to eat. We had our doubts about eating here since the outside did not looking impressive, but we took a chance with the couple of reviews we read. The staff were very friendly to us and catered to our needs very well. The food was very good and it impress my wife as well, which says a lot because my wife is a picky eater. My nine year son loved it so much that he wish he can fly back to London to eat a third time there. The food is top quality and at a low price.

2  Thank ryan m
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It is a hidden gem at Limehouse. The service is good and the food is excellent. I ordered a pot of jasmine tea, rice & stir-fry beef and the bill was less than GBP10.

3  Thank JLSY