“Just right..” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Wellington, United Kingdom
“Just right..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great meal, fast service, great price.
My grandson and I were really impressed, we will be back on my next visit to London.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Angela R

Brighton, United Kingdom
“To Thai for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I found this place on route looking for my hotel the holiday inn which I stayed at for 3 days as we walked passed it. My husband and I love Thai food but sometimes find it too spicy and coconut over powering the other flavours, so when we asked for specific requirements they were met with ease and no hassle which is very rare. We had lunch there for under 6 pounds,and returned for dinner the following day. Service was good, but the food fantastic. Decor so so but what do u expect we're in east London everything is a little run down,but with character. Love this place and will definitely return when in London.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jean W
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany
“Yummy food for a hungry family of four”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

My family and I ate here twice during our visit to London. Our hotel (Holiday Inn Express Limehouse) was only a walk away and made it easy for us to eat. We had our doubts about eating here since the outside did not looking impressive, but we took a chance with the couple of reviews we read. The staff were very friendly to us and catered to our needs very well. The food was very good and it impress my wife as well, which says a lot because my wife is a picky eater. My nine year son loved it so much that he wish he can fly back to London to eat a third time there. The food is top quality and at a low price.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank ryan m
asia
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

It is a hidden gem at Limehouse. The service is good and the food is excellent. I ordered a pot of jasmine tea, rice & stir-fry beef and the bill was less than GBP10.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank JLSY
“excellent food despite its appearance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

I loved the food and service.
It was not the best looking restaurant but i would rather have poor decor and excellent food

Visited May 2012