“Avoid at all costs.”

Neighborhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Dublin, Ireland
“Avoid at all costs.”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Lousy food, dirty place and poor service. I was staying at a nearby hotel that doesn't serve food and spotted this restaurant on Google Maps. Checked their website (looked enticing) and read some on-line reviews. Had my hopes up but they were rapidly crushed.

The food was tasteless, poorly seasoned (I love spicy Thai food) and luke-warm. The table-cloth was filthy, which should have served as an alarm bell, and the service lethargic.

A friend of mine, who had been there earlier, had a similarly poor experience.

• Visited November 2011

London
“Terrible”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Ordered a takeaway from them this week. My honest opinion Is that it is probably the worst thai I have come across in london. And I have been to a fair few thai restaurants. the tom kah gai ( coconut chicken soup) was revolting, I had to throw It away. The chicken with garlic was also just as bad with a really odd flavour which was not garlic! The chargrilled pork salad was also disturbing to the taste buds. The penang was ok asvwell as the steamed rice. everything else went in the bin and we had toast. I would have been better off eating my £30 than eat here. absolute Disgrace.

• Visited November 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Small and very nice”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

This is our local Thai. Food is great tasting, but can vary with change Chef or stand-in. Size of dish can vary... My regular pomfret changes by up to 30% in size. Prawn green curry at 6.75 with 5 small prawns seemed stingy. Nevertheless we enjoy it's charm and food, eat in and take-away

1 Thank WorkNPlayHomenAway
London, United Kingdom
“Thai tastic”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Was visiting friends in London and Stayed at the Holiday Inn nearby. We popped into this little place just next to Limehouse station...Really is a little Gem.The food was rich, full of flavours, loved the spicy seafood stir fry with some coconut rice, and my friend have the beef salad with pad thai noodles...just delightful...

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank gl0betr0tter888
Chester, United Kingdom
“Perfectly good Thai food, handy from nearby Holiday Inn @ Limehouse.”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

We were very pleased to find this restaurant so near to our Hotel and enjoyed excellent food, with speedy & friendly service.

3 Thank RambliJohn