“Really nice hotel”

Ranked #278 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Really nice hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed there last week as a family of 4 and was really impressed. The staff were really nice and helpful. The bedroom was really nice and clean. Good location, good hot breakfast and really nice and genuine staff. Parking is not very practical in the week as you have to use the homebase car park at a cost of approx £18 per day.We will come back again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I met a very important friend for the very 1st time on this stay. Someone who has supported me through a difficult time. The President of an International Charity, whilst she was over in the UK from the States. A good impression was a must and the lovely warm, friendly staff were excellent :) even if they didn't know when she asked for The Restroom she meant the Ladies lol

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Cardiff
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

be aware after cancelling a booking 3 months before planned vist, discovered by email we were checked in even though we were not even in the city and charged for the privelage, make sure you keep evidence of any cancellations, which we did thank god. not going to use them again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank funkimunkiCardiff
WhitbreadHotels, Online3 Customer Service at Premier Inn London Kensington (Olympia) Hotel, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to deliver a high standard of service in all our establishments and we do apologise that on this occasion we failed to achieve this. Please be assured that your feedback is very important as it enables us to improve standards. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

I use premier a fair bit but this was the best I've been in so far. Hotel was clean in very good condition. The food was really good, both breakfast and dinner and the staff were all eager to please and gave me the opinion that they really were there to the best job they could. Highly recommended. KM Liverpool

Room Tip: GF high number room was big and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rakesh M, General Manager at Premier Inn London Kensington (Olympia) Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback, it is imortance to us and will help us to improve our service

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your say with us. Here at Premier inn kensington olympia we take pride in giving our guest a 'World Class Service' and i am happy to see you got to experiance it

Thank you once more for your feedback and we hope to see oyu again soon
Harrogate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a fantastic Premier Inn and in easy walking distance from a couple of tube stations. I arrived at 11.30pm mid week but was greeted by two friendly, efficient and helpful staff. The room was very clean, comfortable and a good size for central London. The breakfast was hot, well stocked and served by great staff. The price was good too so overall great value!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback, it will help us to improve our service.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at Premier Inn Kensington Olympia we take pride in giving our guests 'A World Class Service' and i am glad you got to experiance it

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon
Lyon, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

If you are looking for a chocolate on your pillow, turndown service, a fluffy dressing gown and slippers as well as fancy toiletries - than this hotel is NOT for you!
If you are, however, looking for a spotlessly clean, modern, functional and good-value-for-your money, no-frill accommodation, I can fully recommend this hotel to you!

I booked it based on all the other positive reviews and because my beautiful, double-as-expensive boutique hotel was full and I didn't regret it for a minute. The room was spacious, the bed very comfortable and it had absolutely everything I needed, even a reading lamp above the bed! Whoever designed and decorated the rooms figured out the right priorities.
My room faced the back of the building and was extremely quiet. I could even sleep with the window slightly open!

Full bathroom with tub and good shower. Friendly young staff. Conveniently located within walking distance to the tube station with lots of shops and little restaurants around.

Breakfast costs £ 8,95 and consists of a large buffet. Everything is fresh and carefully prepared. Full English breakfast, fresh fruit salad, organic yoghurt, cereal, pastries, freshly ground coffee etc., etc. Since it is very popular there might be a waiting time for a table depending at what time you arrive. Or you might not get anything anymore at all if you are just one minute too late! I arrived one morning at 10.28 a.m. ( breakfast closes at 10.30 a.m.) because I got hold up by a phone call and was told by the blond young man that I was too late, that the buffet was already closed and that I could only grab a cup of coffee, although the breakfast room was still full with guests helping themselves and nothing had been cleared away! I really had to beg to be let in and was in fact long finished before all the other families who took their time. While I can understand that the staff wants to go home, I found this reaction not exactly customer-friendly! This was the only negative incident I had during my stay.

I enjoyed my stay and can really recommend this hotel without any hesitation!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the back of the hotel are very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank hirondelle11
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback, it will help us to improve our service.

I am gald to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the room to accomidate your needs.

I do apologise for the incodent that happend at breakfast and i will ensure that it will not happen again.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon
Durham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed here on 9th June 2013 as a business customer as I was attending a conference in London. The hotel itself is ideally placed. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Received a warm welcome. They have a speedy checkin service. The room was very spacious and tidy. Bed very comfortable.

I ate in the restaurant on the evening of the 9th. It is always weird dining alone, but the staff made me feel at ease and were very attentive. The food was delicious. Breakfast was included in my stay and is the usual breakfast provided at premier inns which I find of very good value and suitable to all tastes.

Would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business