We stayed for 5 nights in this hotel.
TRANSPORTATION: It is very convenient if you arrive from Heathrow airport, as this hotel is located a few steps from Earl's Court tube station, on the Piccadilly Line, direct from Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3,5. It is also very convenient for your daily excursions, as Earl Court station connects to District Line, and there are a few bus stops around the hotel. We had purchased an Oyster Card prior to our arrival so there was no need for queuing to buy a ticket for the tube or the buses.
OUR ROOM: We stayed in room 311 (double-bed). The room was quiet as it is located on the third floor neighboring to only one room (310). This room is renovated, aircon worked fine and quietly, bathroom is nice and has a modern shower cabin equipped with shampoo dispensers. There is a closet with hangers , a safe box, a hair dryer, a water kettle, coffee and sugar, cups, and a flat screen TV. The access for the room was a challenge, as we had to take the elevator to the 2nd floor and then walk up and down 3 staircases to the room. If you have heavy or bulky luggage it will be somehow challenging to move in and out. One of the annoying things was that out of the 5 days we stayed there, we had to have our key cards to be replaced 4 times, meaning that every day we had to go up and down stairs to get a new key from reception.
BREAKFAST: Breakfast room is located in the basement. It has a toaster that takes ages to toast some bread, a very good coffee machine for various coffee types, orange juice, flake dispenser machines. The breakfast consists of Bread, Croissants, Boiled eggs, Butter, Packed Cheese, marmalade. If you want an English breakfast or more, there are two very nice traditional Pubs around the corner. All in all this is a good value for money hotel, in a very convenient location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Continental Kensington London Hotel looks forward to welcoming you to London. If you are traveling to London for business or seeking a hotel near London major tourist attractions & shopping area, there are many reasons you should consider our hotel. Our guests enjoy modern accommodations, amenities, friendly ambiance, and affordable rates City Continental Kensington London Hotel is within easy reach of Olympia Exhibition Centre and a short ride to Hammersmith Apollo. The staff at City Continental Kensington London Hotel is quite friendly and available to assist our guests at any time of the day and night. Breakfast is provided for our guests each morning at our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your City Continental London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Continental London Kensington Hotel London
- City Continental Hotel London
- Comfort Inn London
- Comfort Inn Earls Court
- London Comfort Inn
- City Continental London Kensington England