My room was small but efficiently arranged (all items necessary in the kitchenette!) and very clean and quiet. Staff were friendly and helpful; I was allowed to check-in early without any charge. This hotel is located in a safe residential area with many restaurants and food stores within a few blocks; Earl's Court tube station (Piccadilly & District Lines) is only a 5 min walk away --- an ideal place for the solo female traveller (or for a couple or a family). Discounts to many local restaurants are provided by the hotel staff. The entire hotel was beautifully maintained. I will definitely use this hotel again on my next trip to London and I will recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England