Loved the hotel. Great location - beautiful & quiet residential neighborhood, immaculately clean and stylish deluxe room with mini kitchen and enough space for our family of 4 (including 2 teenage boys), terrific and always cheery staff. Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer close by to bring in basic provisions. Easy walk to the museums (V&A, Science, Natural History) and Harrods, and the tube stop is a 5 minute stroll. Just a 15 minute ride to get to Wimbledon. Would recommend base2stay in a heartbeat to anyone travelling to London!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England