I stayed at base2stay for five days at the end of a long stay in England. They were wonderful from the moment I arrived. My room was super comfortable, the kitchenette was stylish and well-appointed, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. There were three supermarkets within a two block radius, so I could stock up my fridge and make lovely meals. But there were also tons of pubs and restaurants in the area if I wanted a night out. It's within walking distance to the V&A and the British Museum and the Museum of Natural History, close to a great gym, and a block from the Tube. And did I mention the post office on the corner? I love this place and its staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England