This hotel was only my second choice but I never regretted anything at all. I booked 2 rooms, 1 for my son and the other for me and my husband with my little daughter. The rooms were small but very functional. Little kitchenette was really cool with fridge, microwave oven, coffee maker and utensils. Very clean and organised. Towel heater was a plus. Location of the hotel was perfect, just a walk away from the Earl's Court underground station. Very convenient location especially if you want to easily go and explore London thru the underground train. No breakfast in this hotel unless you pre-ordered day before but restaurant and convenient stores were just nearby, i'm sure you'd rather go out and explore the resto nearby. Neighborhood was quiet and decent. If we will visit London again, we will definitely stay in this hotel again - well as requested by my kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England