“First London Visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Doha, Qatar
“First London Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

This hotel was only my second choice but I never regretted anything at all. I booked 2 rooms, 1 for my son and the other for me and my husband with my little daughter. The rooms were small but very functional. Little kitchenette was really cool with fridge, microwave oven, coffee maker and utensils. Very clean and organised. Towel heater was a plus. Location of the hotel was perfect, just a walk away from the Earl's Court underground station. Very convenient location especially if you want to easily go and explore London thru the underground train. No breakfast in this hotel unless you pre-ordered day before but restaurant and convenient stores were just nearby, i'm sure you'd rather go out and explore the resto nearby. Neighborhood was quiet and decent. If we will visit London again, we will definitely stay in this hotel again - well as requested by my kids.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Jamila-Jamil N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (529)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
Washington DC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

We absolutely loved this hotel. It is in a quiet neighborhood but just one block from the underground, pubs, grocery stores, shops and restaurants. Our room was fabulous, and we made good use of the kitchenette for breakfast and late night snacks. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend this hotel and would return here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LLTS
Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed here in a rooms with bunk beds with my daughter. Great room layout and the bathroom was much larger than I expected. Stayed on the first floor and on day two, there were two kids in the room a live us jumping around. Called the desk and the problem was taken care of right away. This hotel is near several good choices for restaurants. There is also an MS simply food within walking distance. Also a short walk to the Earls Court tube station.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank stllynnard
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed at the Nadler Hotel Kensington in July. This hotel is small but really nice. Nice location close to Underground. The bedroom kitchenette, good storage, tv, comfy bed and most importantly, very clean everywhere. Bathroom was modern with a nice shower. The Wifi was free and reliable! We found the staff very pleasant and professional. We will definitely stay again and would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Location
1 Thank Nick_Ly128
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed at the Nadler Kensington for five nights back in May. I booked a single room but was given a bunk -bed room on the lower ground level. Nothing to complain - the room was tidy and had everything I needed. The size was a bit small, I could barely move around with my giant suitcase in the room, so I would imagine if two people did live in the bunk room there wouldn't be enough space. The location is perfect - three minutes' walk to Earl's Court tube station. Although the pavement was right outside my window, it didn't bother me much because it was a relatively quiet street. Light sleepers might need to ask for a room located on a higher level.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank aasou
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Hello Aasou, we are also very pleased you chose us, and delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. The area is incredibly convenient, both in respect of transport, local shopping, as well as many of London’s best cultural attractions, nevertheless very quiet even for the rooms facing the street so we look forward to seeing you again. Take a look round the website, or better still, let us give you a show round, so you can see if one of our larger rooms would suit you.
Rosh Haayin, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great air-conditioning (which is not common in Europe).

Single rooms are small but enough if you don't Need to host your Meetings there.

WIFI is very good, mini-kitchen well equiped.

The staff always smile in any hour your call them and really willing to comfort your stay.

The only 2 issues I have, and I stayed between August 3rd to August 7th, is that the breakfest (which arrives from external supplier) has arrived in a big delays on all the days of my stay (so I cancelled it the last day). The staff truly apologized and said that it never happened before, I can't know as I wasn't there. But I really got the Feeling they are truly sorry and also when it arrived I saw how they ran fast as they can to bring it to my room.

The second issue was that I had Problems opening the safe in the room because of battery Problem, but technical staff came in a Minute to help.

Location is in the safest area of London, not in the City Center but very Close to the Museums and Hydepark, and on the main tube line Piccadily which bring you fast to the Center, and also direct to Heathrow Airport.

The tube Station Earl's court, is perfect for People with Walking Problems as there is a big lift, for me it was a big Advantage.

Thank you The Nadler's staff and see you next time.

Ran

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Ran-BS
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great service, short walking distance to Earls Court Station and several grocery stores. Nice beds, nice sized rooms, accommodating to children and lovely kitchenette. It's one of the most well designed rooms we had stayed. Room 101 is perfect for a family of three. The wifi was accessible and consistent. The hotel is walking distance to the Victoria and Albert Museum--which is free and full of treasures for everyone in the family. The hotel staff were so helpful when we were trying to print from their computer. They were replacing beds the morning we were leaving, but could not have been nicer about the crowded hallways.

Room Tip: Room 101 was very quiet and comfortably slept three.