“Fun!”

The Nadler Kensington
Ranked #60 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed here in a rooms with bunk beds with my daughter. Great room layout and the bathroom was much larger than I expected. Stayed on the first floor and on day two, there were two kids in the room a live us jumping around. Called the desk and the problem was taken care of right away. This hotel is near several good choices for restaurants. There is also an MS simply food within walking distance. Also a short walk to the Earls Court tube station.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank stllynnard
Write a ReviewReviews (3,881)

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stayed at the Nadler Hotel Kensington in July. This hotel is small but really nice. Nice location close to Underground. The bedroom kitchenette, good storage, tv, comfy bed and most importantly, very clean everywhere. Bathroom was modern with a nice shower. The Wifi was free and reliable! We found the staff very pleasant and professional. We will definitely stay again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nick_Ly128
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stayed at the Nadler Kensington for five nights back in May. I booked a single room but was given a bunk -bed room on the lower ground level. Nothing to complain - the room was tidy and had everything I needed. The size was a bit small, I could barely move around with my giant suitcase in the room, so I would imagine if two people did live in the bunk room there wouldn't be enough space. The location is perfect - three minutes' walk to Earl's Court tube station. Although the pavement was right outside my window, it didn't bother me much because it was a relatively quiet street. Light sleepers might need to ask for a room located on a higher level.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank aasou
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Hello Aasou, we are also very pleased you chose us, and delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. The area is incredibly convenient, both in respect of transport, local shopping, as well as many of London’s best cultural attractions, nevertheless very quiet even for the rooms facing the street so we look forward to seeing you again. Take a look round the website, or better still, let us give you a show round, so you can see if one of our larger rooms would suit you.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great air-conditioning (which is not common in Europe).

Single rooms are small but enough if you don't Need to host your Meetings there.

WIFI is very good, mini-kitchen well equiped.

The staff always smile in any hour your call them and really willing to comfort your stay.

The only 2 issues I have, and I stayed between August 3rd to August 7th, is that the breakfest (which arrives from external supplier) has arrived in a big delays on all the days of my stay (so I cancelled it the last day). The staff truly apologized and said that it never happened before, I can't know as I wasn't there. But I really got the Feeling they are truly sorry and also when it arrived I saw how they ran fast as they can to bring it to my room.

The second issue was that I had Problems opening the safe in the room because of battery Problem, but technical staff came in a Minute to help.

Location is in the safest area of London, not in the City Center but very Close to the Museums and Hydepark, and on the main tube line Piccadily which bring you fast to the Center, and also direct to Heathrow Airport.

The tube Station Earl's court, is perfect for People with Walking Problems as there is a big lift, for me it was a big Advantage.

Thank you The Nadler's staff and see you next time.

Ran

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ran-BS
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Great service, short walking distance to Earls Court Station and several grocery stores. Nice beds, nice sized rooms, accommodating to children and lovely kitchenette. It's one of the most well designed rooms we had stayed. Room 101 is perfect for a family of three. The wifi was accessible and consistent. The hotel is walking distance to the Victoria and Albert Museum--which is free and full of treasures for everyone in the family. The hotel staff were so helpful when we were trying to print from their computer. They were replacing beds the morning we were leaving, but could not have been nicer about the crowded hallways.

Room Tip: Room 101 was very quiet and comfortably slept three.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cynthia C

Dear Cynthia C, thank you for your lovely review. The location is indeed great so close to all main attractions and many museums. We are delighted you enjoyed your room and that the replacing of the beds was not too disturbing to your stay, and we hope your enjoyed the larger and new bed for the remaining of your stay!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Delighted with choice and thanks to TA contributors who made light work of my pick for London accommodation.

We had a twin room (two single ladies) - L10. Quiet, roomy until the beds were replaced half way during our stay from single to 3/4 size. I loved the well crafted interior of this hotel which is really important to me. You will have to navigate stairs and they are quite narrow which is my only criticism. The staff with very helpful and professional.

A GBP9 daily travel card got a good workout as we would return for an early afternoon siesta before returning to the buzz of London Central. i loved returning to Earl Court each time for an authentic homely residential feel after the onslaught of the tourist invaded sights of inner London just 3-6 stops away on the Piccardilly Line which also takes you direct to Heathrow or St Pancras Station for the Eurostar connection. Its an easy metro stop for travelling with luggage as it has a well positioned elevator.

The kitchenette was a valuable bonus to the room which worked hand in hand with Marks and Spencers (M and S) food to go.

It would be my first pick when returning to London.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sallylyons
Reviewed August 12, 2014

actually, I stay here with my family ; very good hotel, nice staff, very clean, superbe location !!!!! Thank you very much ! I will recommend it to all my friends who are looking for a very good value for money

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank greg l

Dear Greg I, Thank you for your lovely review. Nothing would make us happier than to see you again and again!