Was dubious about this hotel at first, no breakfast etc but I am so glad we picked it. Beautiful room, Huge bed and our own Patio. The Kitchenette was tucked away but really practical - Loved the Nesspresso coffee. The staff were really friendly and it was 2 minutes away from Earl's court which is a really accessible tube station. Will Definitely be looking to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England