Fantastic boutique hotel ideally located near Earls Court Tube Station, its only a 3 minute walk away from the hotel. The hotel is a town residence beautifully renovated in a modern classic style.
While the majority of the rooms are compact, they contain everything you need ie. comfortable bed, large shower (not over a bath), kitchenette with microwave, coffee machine, crockery and cutlery.
The rooms are well serviced by housekeeping and the reception staff are excellent, both efficient and helpful. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were provided with a map, restaurant and café suggestions and given a brief rundown of the area ie. museum locations, shopping areas and walking distance estimates or provided with the tube line and stop, or bus route to take to the various points of interest,
Will be staying again and hoping its sometime soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England