Our room had a king-size bed on the 3rd floor. The room had adequate room for suitcases, a desk, mini-kitchenette, nice bathroom, excellent shower. It was clean and modern with nice furnishings, good air conditioning and an in-room safe. The reception area staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is a 5-10 minute walk from the Earl's Court underground station, which provides access to the District and Picadilly Lines, with direct service to Heathrow and to tourist destinations such as Westminster Abbey. Hotel is located in a quiet, upscale residential neighborhood. Breakfast was available as an expensive option, which we did not use. There are some restaurants nearby and many others are available within a 20-30 minute walk. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England