Stayed here for 3 nights in April. Prices were not cheap but ok for London. Our superior room was in the basement with a cute small outdoor terrace.
Ok size room but good by London standards. Bed was comfy and bathroom good sized.
All really clean and well stocked- Nespresso a nice touch.
Close to Earls Court tube and while there is no restaurant in the hotel they do have discount deals with a number of places close by.
Try cafe de Coin for breakfast(20% off)- good coffee, full breakfast(5.95) and continental(5.45 inc freshly squeezed orange juice and delicious croissant) were very really good value.
If you'd like a pizza - Strada fits the bill perfectly. Thin based crispy pizza. Yum!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England