We completely enjoyed our 6 day stay at The Nadler Kensington. The location is very convenient, near the tube station, bus stop and surrounding shops of various types. We often purchased food and snacks at the local Sainsbury store. There's even a post office in front of the tube station! The room was cozy, comfortable and most important clean. We especially loved the kitchenette. The front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The housekeeping staff kept our room very clean and neat. Because of the great hotel and the excellent service we received we will definitely be returning to The Nadler Kensington Hotel on our next trip to London and will be recommending it to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England