We loved the Nadler Kensington! It was very well located, just a block or two away from the tube and several great pubs and places to eat that we walked to each night. The hotel was outside of the major city of London so we felt very warm and cozy during our stay with a great neighborhood vibe. The staff was EXCELLENT and very eager to help accommodate us during our stay. They even went out of their way trying to find a waffle breakfast place for us because I had mentioned I had a craving that day. Very clean and all the room we needed for two. We would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England