“A fantastic find”

GreenLeadersGold level
Aberdeen
“A fantastic find”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on the way to a family wedding. I chose this hotel after reading reviews and I also got a very good price for a standard double room.
I wasn't disappointed we arrived early and our room was ready. The lady on reception couldn't have been more helpful and also the gentleman checking us out.
Our room was spotlessly clean and the very comfortable bed. I was so impressed by how the kitchenette is designed and that you could all this into what appears to be a wardrobe at first sight.
It is very close to the tube station and was an easy trip from Heathrow.

I would recommend this hotel and will be back.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pickyAberdeen
Alessandra L, General Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear PickyAberdeen, I am very proud to read your review and I must say that it doesn't get much better than “a fantastic find”. I am also delighted that the rooms worked well for and you enjoyed all our amenities and services. Also thank you for all the wonderful compliments on our great staff - they read these reviews avidly and reviews like yours always energise them and make them smile. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (545)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Nadler is a real find - super location in Earl's Court, lovely room, close to the Tube station. The staff were very attentive and helpful.
Breakfast comes from a nearby cafe and was really good. We stayed on a Living Social deal and it was excellent value.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Hugh H
Dear HughH, Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel facilities and location.
It's great to hear positive feedback about our staff and thank you for mentioning that to us!
We hope to have the pleasure of you staying with us again in the future!
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Great hotel, attentive staff and 2 minutes from Earls Court tube station.
My only gripe was that my room was at L level, which meant that I could hear footsteps pounding the pavement from above. This however did not mar my overall experience which was a positive one. I will certainly be back there on trips to London.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, L Level rooms may not be the best option for you.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful decor..lovely decorations for Christmas!! Spotlessly clean well appointed room, plenty of space-comfy bed and great shower. Very attentive staff, especially Andre who gave us a very warm welcome. 2min walk to earls court station..would definitely recommend to couples as a stylish base for a weekend in London. 10/10.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello JoshT, We can't ask for higher praise! Thank you for your flattering words about our hotel and our team, especially Andre. I am pleased to read your comments about so many aspects of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I loved everything about this hotel, apart from the size of my room, it was clean, luxurious the staff were lovely, and the location was great!..however, my single room was almost impossible to move around in, I struggled to put my ironing board up and ended up sweaty and frustrated as I was running late. The shower and bathroom was amazing, however, returning back into my room, which by the way was very well designed for something so small, was a little disappointing. As long as you are aware of the size you could be staying in (I wasn't) you will be more than happy with the Nadler...

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Alison T
Dear AlisonT, thank you for your review, I am pleased you enjoyed many features of you room. We do have a wide range of room types, which are larger than the single you stayed in. Please do contact us directly for your next stay and we will make sure we can assist you in booking one of our larger rooms more suitable for your needs and hopefully we can earn a 5 star review next time!
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Good location, amenities, staff and value. On foot abundant dining options. Room clean, bed comfortable, bathroom nicely fitted. Ranging further out on foot plenty options to distract and amuse. Proximity to tube brings whole of London to your door.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Colin M
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Our flight landed 0635, arrived at the hotel at around 0800. We were lucky enough to have been given a room straight a way, which made a huge difference as we were able to freshen up before going out.

The room was a bit smaller than expected, but I expect they have larger ones upstairs. Given we were given a room so early, I really have no complaints.

Overall, quite satisfied with our stay. Location good, and ony 7 mins walk to Earl's Court tube.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Michael-HKG, delighted that you found us and that we offered you what you need. I am happy that we could accommodate you so early in the morning and as a traveller myself I know what a huge difference it makes. We have 65 rooms, but these span a large Edwardian town house and two mews buildings, and include everything from compact singles to large deluxe rooms. We would be delighted to offer you a show round on your next visit so you can select the ideal room size.