The Nadler Kensington
$211
Trip.com
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$173
$554
$409
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
$274
$220
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
$400
$371
Orbitz.com
3,945 results
All reviewsmini kitchenearl's court tube stationsmall kitchenettepiccadilly linemarks and spencerheated towel racksingle roomnespresso machinefree wifiminute walkquiet neighborhoodheathrow airportsuperior roomwould definitely stay here againgreat showerboutique hotelpubs and restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Best location of this hotel, very-very friendly and attentive personnel make your accomodation unforgettable. The staff helped us with different questions: attractions, problems with bike hiring, places for shopping...
The most useful personnel we've ever met.

Minuses are small. There are no such simple things as cotton set, shoe-horn etc. It will be great if they appear.
Absence of breakfast is minus for some people but it's not a real problem as the hotel offers discount in near cafes. By the way, the hotel has small kitchenettes in the rooms so you can make breakfast yourself.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Victoria F
Leonardogub, Guest Relations Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Hi Victoria, I’m happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again. I hope you were informed that breakfast can also be delivered to your room in the morning from one of our local partners. We don’t provide a cotton set and other accessories in each room but they are available on request at reception. As a green hotel, we aim to minimise costs for guests as well as reducing ecological impact as much as we can. We also agree our staff are lovely and knowledgeable and they add a great value to our service, so thank you for this compliment! I’ll personally pass your comments to them as they will be very happy to hear it. Have a great week, all the best.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

one discreet hotel that delivers comfort and warmth, but above all a great dedication to the guest, who has the needs and requests always met. Stayed 4 entire weeks and we had a very pleasant stay.the staff are courteous and the atmosphere is very nice.the lowercase kitchen works well, helping in the comfort and the bathroom just is not perfect because it lacks an itimate shower or bidet.

Room Tip: stayed in a room three single, which turned out to be tight. Would have been better staying in a room for four people.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura L
Reviewed August 9, 2013

A perfect place to stay in London, near the tube station and the Museums.
The rooms are very tidy and modern. The small kitchen is well equipped.
The staff is young and friendly: I love to see a smile in the morning!
A pity they had no room at the end of our journey.

Room Tip: silence and tidyness
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I traveled solo and got a king double -- by U.S. standards still a smallish room, but high ceilings and nice light from the large window kept it feeling airy. It was completely fine for just me, however, I think if you were with a partner, you'd be bumping in to each other, though still completely doable. Maybe a bit more wardrobe space would be nice. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, with a modern look and feel-- plenty of outlets to charge up phones and tablets. Wireless was free and the connection fast. Bed and pillows so comfy! My room faced the courtyard and I found it quiet, other than hearing some foot traffic above every now and then (#112). The bathroom was modern, clean and spacious enough. The shower was great. LOVED having the nespresso machine and mini kitchen. I saved time and money by stocking up with breakfast items, wine, cheese and bread from supermarket just a block away, or sometimes would grab a salad or pasta on the way back to the the hotel. Plenty of options there. The hotel location was extremely convenient with Earl's Court tube station a couple of blocks away -- access to the "city" sites and connecting stations for day trips was easy. Getting from and back to Heathrow was a snap -- just grab the Picadilly line and it goes right to the terminals. Though close to the tube station, the hotel is in a safe, clean, pretty neighborhood. All in all, I found the hotel to live up to its description on the website. I do not hesitate in recommending Nadler Kensington. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 112 is a King Double, away from the elevators, facing the back courtyard. Other than some foot traffic above every now and then, I found it to be very quiet. I was there for the hottest day on record, and the air conditioning had trouble keeping up compared to those I am used to in the States -- but completely adequate. On "normal" temp days, I had to keep bumping up the temp because it cooled the room down quickly.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Leonardogub, Guest Relations Manager at The Nadler Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Hi indiawilkes, thanks for your lovely review. We are very happy to see that you have enjoyed all our hotel facilities such as the in room Nespresso machine, great beds and pillows, and, of course, our great location. We also have bigger rooms such as the Superior King and the Deluxe Room that have extra space, which may be worth checking out on a future visit. We would be happy to give you a showround. We look forward to seeing you again soon and in the meantime have a lovely summer.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I and our teenage daughter stayed at the Nadler Kensington for a week after staying at the Liverpool base2stay for five nights. Very nice property. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to the Earl's Court tube station which means you are close to pretty much everything that you wish to see in London. Lots of good, reasonably priced restaurants nearby as well as two food stores (with lots of prepared foods and dinners) a post office (they exchange currency) and even a laundrette. Steep narrow stairs but an efficient cozy lift (elevator). Small room by North American standards but ours had high ceilings and big windows. WiFi sometimes intermittent but free. Sink, bar fridge, microwave and crockery a handy feature. Very clean, modern and safe. A/C worked well and bathroom was a reasonable size with a shower - but only half a shower door ;) I'd stay here again ;)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family