No gym, restaurant, bar. As long as one has these in the neighborhood one does not need in the hotel
What one DOES need is location ( close to tube), lobby (24 hours) cleanliness, safety, internet, kitchenette and simple furnishings.
A friend recommend this hotel as is modern, simple and has no frills.
It is an excellent place to stay an a moderate cost. Staff were wonderful and their website says it all accurately.
I gave a bit less rating for sleep as I would have preferred better pillows.
I believe this is a "find"
Use the vouchers for local restaurants.
A great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England