My 10-year-old son and I just returned to the US from an 11-day holiday in London. We stayed at base2stay and could not have been happier with our hotel choice.
The staff were always pleasant, helpful, and professional throughout our stay. The room, while admittedly small, was just perfect. We stayed in room 117, a standard double. The bed was firm and very comfortable. The little kitchenette was a godsend. We used it to do a simple breakfast in the room each morning. We also stocked the refrigerator with munchies and drinks for those nights after long days of sightseeing and attending four football matches in the London area. We even cooked two take-away dinners from one of the several supermarkets located in the Earls Court area.
The location of base2stay is perfect. From the Earls Court tube station, we were able to take the Piccadilly, District, and Circle tube lines and easily navigate to tons of interesting sites throughout the city. There were numerous restaurant options in the area, which was incredibly quiet and safe for being right in London itself.
Nothing in London is cheap, but base2stay is a very good value for your money. I would recommend this hotel wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable, and convenient place to stay in London. Base2stay is awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England