We have officially voted this hotel as the best of our trip - great location, excellent service, very clean and comfortable and good value for money. Our check in was very efficient and informative and although we arrived well before the advertised check in time, were given immediate access to our room. We were given a room with four beds on the lower level. There are lots of little steps to negotiate with luggage but we didn't find that too problematic. The room was a good size for a family of four with the most comfortable beds we've encountered thus far. The room was quiet and could be made dark. The hotel is to be commended for the comprehensive information folder it has compiled about the room, appliances, hotel services and local food, grocery and other businesses (even shoe repairs which we happened to need) - the best we've seen. The room was spotless and cleaned every day. The shower head could do with improvement (not the best water flow so perhaps it was nearing the end of its lifespan) but the hair dryer exceeded expectations. The kitchenette was equipped with a nespresso coffee machine, tea making facilities and sufficient crockery and cutlery for us to use comfortably for takeaway meals etc. The hotel can arrange an in-room breakfast (prepared by a local cafe) for £7 per person but we opted to eat out - the information booklet makes lots of resturant suggestions. Our only gripe was the intermittent wifi access. All our dealings with staff were great and we witnessed them dealing with a guest complaint (an unreasonable one in our opinion) very professionally. Highly, highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The original base2stay hotel, now called The Nadler Kensington is an exciting hotel concept in London, located in a fabulous location next to a quiet Kensington Garden Square. This original townhouse and mews has been interior designed to provide all guest rooms with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, HDTVs with 6,000 track music library, internet and games, mini-kitchen, 24-hr Reception & Concierge Service, daily maid service and oversized power showers or baths. The Nadler Kensington has excellent transport connections and is in close walking distance of Earl's Court tube station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nadler Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base2stay Kensington London
- Base2stay Kensington Hotel London
- Base 2 Stay
- The Nadler Kensington London, England