First off, any complaints about the size of the rooms here are unfounded, and based on inexperience. For this kind of money in this area, you're going to be getting a very small room. There is a strip of hotels close by on Cartwright Gardens and most of the rooms around there are also very small, especially the singles.
This place is decent. The second floor room I had was reasonably quiet and clean. It's fairly modern as well, not old and run down like many others in this area. Wifi was spotty at best. Staff are about what you'd expect - not exactly jumping to help, but polite. Don't let them get you a taxi - you'll get a private car and pay more than you need to. Just go out and flag one down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished hotel in Georgian dating from 1700; situated in a quiet location in central London, with easy access to underground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Kings Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross Hotel London
- Kings Cross Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn London
- London Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross London, England