Very small room would not like to stay for more than one night. There was a nasty patch of mould on the wall beside my pillow it was very smelly, in fact the whole room smelt of damp. And very hot.
The bathroom was small but clean. Shower gel and soap provided but no shampoo. Hair dryer as with all the hotels iv'e stayed in useless.
A noisy area but our room was at the back of the hotel so quieter than the front (room 111). Room 116 is a room to be avoided, in between two heavy and noisy fire doors off of reception. The noise of suit cases banging through must be horrid!
Breakfast continental and okay. Nice lady making toast.
Stayed with my husband for one night because we had a morning Euro star to Paris from St Pancaras. Ideal location for the station.
No wheel chair access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refurbished hotel in Georgian dating from 1700; situated in a quiet location in central London, with easy access to underground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Kings Cross reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross Hotel London
- Kings Cross Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn London
- London Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross London, England