“Good quality hotel”

Quality Crown Hyde Park
Ranked #725 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The staff was very polite and helpfull, the room had all you need for a trip, even though taking a shower was an adventure. Water was warm and nice, we just needed help to switch it off again, but it could just have been us not knowing about the English shower buttons..
Something really nice - and I recommend getting it - was the breakfast. The buffet is diverse and you'll certainly get a good start into the day. Since the hotel is near Paddington Station it's easy to reach every other place in London you wanna go to.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Linforth, Front Office Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

06 February 2014

Dear Amuse27,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on our Hotel. Whilst I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, in particular our location, breakfast and service. I am very pleased to read that you have titled your review as "Good Quality Hotel". We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back here in the near future.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Quality Crown Hotel was an extremely nice place to stay at whilst in London. The rooms and breakfast were great but what made this place amazing was the staff. A big mention goes to Pavlina, Koji, Witek, and another gentlemen who I can't remember but these staff were so helpful and kind from day one. They really deserve a raise or some time off because they were always hard at work and they made my stay at the hotel a very memorable one, thank you. So if anyone reads this, if you are in London, I would definitely recommend staying at the Quality Crown Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank AustraPol

06 February 2014

Dear AustraPol,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments especially for mentioning the great customer service you received from my team. I am so pleased that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you so much for mentioning our Hotel as a Place to remember. We are much looking forward to welcoming you back in our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Please do not stay in this hotel!
The room was extremely small, warned out and dirty. The bathroom smell very bad with a poor shower.The TV wasnt working. At least the staff was polite. Anyway, this should never be rated as a 4 stars hotel. Keep away from it!!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Linforth, Front Office Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

05 February 2014

Dear Mr. Newton,

Thank you for your recent review on our Hotel. We were sorry your booked room was smaller than expected. I have noted your comments regarding the bathroom and TV. I hope to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a very nice small hotel located one block from Paddington Station with quick access to all the sights of London. The front desk and bar/concierge staff were all very personable and knew us by name by the second day - which is particularly nice when you're away from home. I am particularly thankful to Witek who gave us some great advice on our departure. We were about to lug our luggage to the tube in order to get to Victoria station and he suggested the bus, saving us lots of walking, and having to negotiate stairs and escalators. He made sure that we had correct fare for the bus, new where to get on and off and bid us a very pleasant goodbye from this great city.

Room Tip: The old lift seems quite noisy. I stayed in the farthest room from it on the first floor (second fl...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Linforth, Front Office Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Steve,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff friendly. I have noted your comments regarding our lift and I can confirm that we are looking to upgrade our lift service.

We look forward of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I would like to thank you for the excelent service I got from the Mr. Witek especially I appreciated his personalized customer service and prompt follow up. Wich has always been very cooperative, helpful and knowledgeable person. Thank you all sincerely for your close and fruitful cooperation during my visit in London.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Alexandre,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to read that our staff manage to go beyond your expectations especially Witek. Our team greatly appreciated your comment.

We look forward of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Quality Crown Hotel was an added value to our stay in London. Our room was on the 2nd floor, very clean, and the staff was very helpful; especially we would like to thank Mr. Witek for his kind assistance in finding a TAXI in the best price possible. We wil deffinately suggest the hotel to our friends visiting London.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are much better than ground floor ones, offering natural light & view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Natasa,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to read that you enjoy our service, location and that you found our staff helpful. I am happy that you would be able to recommend us to your friends.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and me stayed in this hotel for our first year anniversary. We really enjoyed our stayed, upon check in we were greeted by Joanna from reception.The room was very nice with romance package, including champagne and fresh flowers. Breakfast selections was excelent with fresh fruits, I ordered poach egg and they did it perfectly. Witek and Koji were also very helpful. I'll be back soon for sure! :)

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Ms. Kisotee,

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed almost all aspects of your stay including the check in process, rooms, romance package, breakfast and the efforts of our staffs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.