Quality Crown Hyde Park
$292
$249
$256
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

$143
galahotels.com
$288
$279
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great hotel, I felt very comfortable inside, beds were comfortable great nights sleep the staff were bubbly, easy to speak to and very very kind all the staff went out of their way to help me would defiantly visit again special thank you to Witek a staff member at the hotel

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank hamed h
Linforth, General Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your review. We were please to read you found everything as expected and our staff were helpful and friendly.
Group Operations Director

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Located not far from Paddington Station in an area that seems to be only little hotels of many odd names. This one was perhaps one of the larger in the area, although not a big hotel. In a former residence block, which was quite charming. Fairly quiet neighbourhood, and found on a crescent of similar hotels, off the main street (Sussex Gardens). It is dated and a bit worn but clean and serviceable. The room we had was adequate but by no means top-notch. Didn't spend much time in it frankly. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful, notably so I would say. A small bar in which I never saw one person with a drink. Fitness facilities are shared with a hotel "somewhere" nearby. The breakfast was adequate - a full buffet with variety but my acid test is - are the scrambled eggs fresh made? These were not. A small point, really. For a central London hotel this was a very good value hotel and perfectly adequate for the purpose.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Linforth, General Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear guests,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review on our hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I booked this hotel for a 6 night stay with my family not knowing anything about the hotel other than what I had read on Trip Advisor and such sites. The reviews for this hotel are very mixed but I fail to see why. The hotel isn't a luxury 5 star hotel but then neither are the prices. We stayed in a triple room which was bigger than I had thought it would be. The room was very clean and comfortable. The weather was freezing but the room was warm and cosy. The breakfast was fine - a choice of English or cold meats, cereals fruit etc. Some people have complained about having to wait as the breakfast room is small. In 6 nights this happened to us only once, but it was low, low season. I can see this may be an annoyance in high season. People who moan about the location need to get a life. The hotel is well located in a quiet little square, just 5 minutes walk from Paddington Station and Underground. There are local shops and restaurants nearby, as well as an Internet Cafe. It is also perfectly situated for the Heathrow Express

My only gripe with the hotel would be the cost of their wi-fi Internet access, which I think is expensive at 12.99 per day. In this day and age I expect this to be free and part of the room package. Otherwise, a great little treasure. I would, and will, use this hotel again. It is perfect if you are flying from Heathrow or just visiting London.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We spent 4 nights in London with my sister and parents. It was central to everything with restaurants and the train station. The breakfast wasn't bad and neither was the service, I wouldn't hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed: July 2012

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel before but now I have noticed great improvements especially reception is more welcoming Johana and Mr Witek were really helpful and friendly. Location is very convinient for business people as Paddington is just few minutes away with a direct trains to Heathrow airport. Rooms are cosy, and worm. I had good night's sleep and liked the service at breakfast. Many thanks to the great staff!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hugo c
Linforth, General Manager at Quality Crown Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Dear Guests,
What a great review and a great comment about our staff. We hope you do return for a third visit soon.
Group Operations Director.