“too kind to be true.....but its true!!!”

The Premier Notting Hill
Ranked #355 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 18, 2014

it's a wonderful little hotel indeed, but with everything you need in any short stay, we were in a club room , it was clean and refreshing, the only down side is that we didn't have a littlie fridge that we can keep our drinks nice and cool for the next day, but besides that it was a wonderful stay for us both....and thank you very much.

Mr and Mrs

Room Tip: just book it and see for yourself!!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure to host you. Thank you for your excellent comments which have been shared among our team.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you due to no fridge in the room. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Looking forward to welcome you again.

dm@londonpremiernottinghilll.co.uk

Write a ReviewReviews (1,566)

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have just returned from a very pleasant weekend spent In London visiting my family. On arrival I was greeted by Corina who remembered me from my last visit to the hotel in September 2013.I was most impressed by this. Although the room was small the location of the hotel is good and all the staff were kind and attentive.
Marie

Room Tip: I had a pleasant room looking out to the gardens
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your excellent comments on Trip Advisor. It was indeed a pleasure to serve you. It makes us so happy to know that you were pleased with everyone's attentiveness & service especially Corina's. She conveys her special thanks to you for complimanting her hospitality.

Please do contact us prior to your future stay as we will ensure a spacious room is allocated for your comfort.

Warm Wishes & Kind Regards

Reviewed March 18, 2014

A great little hotel, well positioned in London and surrounded by loads of good food outlets. Its very clean, well presented and the staff are very friendly. My room was at the end of the building with a rather noisy hotel next door and rather noisy guests in the adjoining room. This was my only complaint but not bad enough to get excited about. Breakfast had adequate choices and plentiful. I will definitely use this hotel again if it retains its prices.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to know you were impressed with the friendliness of staff, plus the location was well suited to your plans. However, we regret any inconvenience caused due to noisy surroundings.

We are happy to read you will be staying with us again. Kindly forward us your future booking details as we will ensure a nice room is allocated for your comfort.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Polite friendly staff, good location, nice bedding and air conditioning units. If I had to make one down point it would be room and bathroom where slightly small but I guess that's expected in London.

• Stayed: March 2014
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to serve you & we look forward to welcoming you again.

Please do forward us your future stay booking details so that a spacious room is allocated for your comfort.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed here with my fiance for a midweek get a way! Great location for the price, the room was a bit small but immaculate! 2 minute walk from Kensington gardens and from Notting hill gate tube station, where we walked through the park to Oxford street. Staff were nice and pleasant.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Guest ,

We thank you for your excellent comments on Trip Advisor.

It is really nice to know that you liked the location plus the staff service met your expectations.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Warm Wishes & Kind Regards

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Just stayed at this hotel as it was located close to family that were visiting friends. First impressions were good. Walked from the Bayswater tube station with my case (only staying one night) and was slightly out of breath due to rushing and was offered water to help me cool down, which I thought was a nice touch.

The reception were great. Very quick checking in and very polite. Immediately asked me if would like to borrow an iron which I needed and this was arranged and brought me to my room within five minutes.

The room was very well maintained. The decor was lovely and had a luxury feel to it. The bathroom was very clean (even the tile grouting was spotless). The shower had both a power shower option and a rainforest shower option. There was no view as I was in a back room but it didn't bother me as I was only staying one night and I didn't go to look out of the window.

One downside - the rooms are very compact. I couldn't use the safe in the room as I couldn't open the wardrobe doors fully because of the bed so couldn't get to it fully. I wasn't bothered about the size of this room that much due to my length of stay and I was alone but the room I was given (105) had another bed down a few steps in the room implying it could accommodate four people, which I think they would be falling over themselves and would find it very uncomfortable. It would be better to remove one bed and have a separate living room area and just one bed and charge a bit more.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Aparna A, Manager at The Premier Notting Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to serve & look after you.

Looking forward to welcome you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I treated myself to a club room - I paid extra for this 'privilege'. In the past when I have stayed in hotels with club rooms, you have needed a card key to enter it and there are drinks and snacks available 24/7. Not the case with this hotel. When I asked where the club lounge was, I was guided to a room where there was just one sofa at the back of it, no key card entry so anyone could enter and no snacks or drink facilities?! (I'm really not sure what I paid the extra for!)

I have several medical conditions and booked the club room for two reasons... The club lounge (which was a huge disappointment!) and the fact the room had a fridge in so I could store some medication. My room had no fridge in. When I queried this with reception they said it had been removed. So I had paid extra (I think about £30) for a club room which I then didn't get.

The room itself was stuffy. It was compact (that's being polite!) and far too hot, Again because I was booked into a club room, my room was supposedly bigger than a standard room. If this is the case I dread to think how small a standard room is!

I brought all this up with the manager who apologised and said next time I visited London if I contacted them directly they would give me a discount as a goodwill gesture. I contacted the manager last week and explained I was back in London. He replied saying he was pleased to offer me a special discounted rate of £116. I felt this wasn't a very good deal as I'd paid around the same amount for my last stay. I had a look at regular prices... They were £117. So my 'special discount' was a whole £1! I emailed to say this wasn't enough of a discount. The manager replied saying he'd spoken to his manager and they wanted to offer me the room for £115!

Absolute joke!

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you're a dwarf... I'm 5ft and felt claustrophobic!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from London Premier Notting Hill.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. We take our guest's feedback on a serious note and certainly will take corrective steps to improve any shortcomings.

Kindly do write to me on the below mentioned email address to discuss this further as I will try my best to assist you .

Thanking You