I arrived last night after booking through Booking.com and receiving confirmation by email. Reception said they had tried to contact me - they hadn't, I was on email and telephone all day. They explained there were maintenance issues with the room and I was being transferred to another hotel!!
I was not happy. After a long journey and am early start I started to complain. There were two other people in reception being told the same story!! I then continued to complain and explain how had seen comments on Trip Advisor that this is a con! I asked to see the manager, who was not available. After 20 minutes, reception backed down and found me a room!!
The room was tiny. Hairs in the bath. TV not working. No refrigerator as advertised. Very disappointed.
PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS AWFUL HOTEL !!
I will be emailing the head office.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Notting Hill Gate, The Premier Notting Hill is situated in a quiet square in Bayswater, and close to Queensway, Whiteleys Shopping Centre and the London Underground. Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached in 20 minutes via tube from Bayswater station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. 20-minute links to Heathrow Airport can be taken from London Paddington rail station, which is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your The Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- The Premier Notting Hill London, England