Awful hotel, will never stay here again. Read mixed reviews before I booked this online. Didn’t book breakfast as at £15 per person per night they are having a laugh! There are several cafes / restaurants nearby (Whiteleys, Pret A Manger) where you can get yourself a cheaper (and more substantial) breakfast. The first room (No. 1) we were allocated was the size of a store cupboard. Seriously. My husband is 6’ 3” and I'm 5' 4" and we didn't have room to swing a cat. It would have been a squash for just one person nevermind a couple. The handle broke off the bathroom door, there were cigarette burns on the bathroom shelf, our double bed was squashed up against the wall and there wasn't one window so it was very dark. After visiting Reception several times to complain the Manager appeared as if by magic and offered us another room in the basement. A clubroom apparently. This was basically a normal sized double bedroom with a bigger bathroom with a shower cubicle over the bath and was a vast improvement on the first offering so we moved. The only downside was that the hotel handymen were outside our bedroom window from very early in the morning, chatting and smoking. A set of earplugs eliminated that problem. Be aware that they take your card details on arrival to put a £20 deposit against you in case of food /drink taken from the rooms minibar. The irony? Our minibar was empty even if we had wanted anything! Luckily the £20 wasn't taken from our bank account. Plenty of tea / coffee in rooms with kettle, ironing board and hairdryer. We stayed 2 nights, 2 nights too long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Notting Hill Gate, The Premier Notting Hill is situated in a quiet square in Bayswater, and close to Queensway, Whiteleys Shopping Centre and the London Underground. Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached in 20 minutes via tube from Bayswater station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. 20-minute links to Heathrow Airport can be taken from London Paddington rail station, which is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- The Premier Notting Hill London, England