We loved this hotel. Just enough off the beaten path to have quite nights and very close to three metro stops. It's located in a beautiful area of Notting Hill, there are a bunch of wonderful restaurants, pubs, and shopping and just a quick tube ride away to anything else that you would like. The front desk staff was welcoming and friendly. The hallways and rooms were a bit warm, but we cracked open our window and found the perfect temperature for us. The room we were in was small but cozy. But I think small rooms are just kind of a standard for London. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. We had a room with a wonderful view of the park across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Notting Hill Gate, The Premier Notting Hill is situated in a quiet square in Bayswater, and close to Queensway, Whiteleys Shopping Centre and the London Underground. Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached in 20 minutes via tube from Bayswater station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. 20-minute links to Heathrow Airport can be taken from London Paddington rail station, which is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- The Premier Notting Hill London, England