We will were moved to this hotel as its sister hotel The Grand Royale was having renovation work. The hotel is situated within a rather grand house, common in this part of town. The reception area is small and modern, the bedrooms tiny. Only stay in these rooms if you are a midget. We stayed en route on holiday so consequently had a lot of luggage, this filled the room, there was an ironing board in the cupboard (I dont know why as the room was not big enough to put it up), the window was tiny and the view was of a central heating pipe, it was boiling hot, I was shown several other rooms after I complained, all equally bad, as we were going to a show we had no time to look at another hotel, we reluctantly stayed and checked out first thing in the morning. I have complained to the company and received a partial refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 minutes' walk from Hyde Park and Notting Hill Gate, The Premier Notting Hill is situated in a quiet square in Bayswater, and close to Queensway, Whiteleys Shopping Centre and the London Underground. Oxford Street, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus can all be reached in 20 minutes via tube from Bayswater station, which is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. 20-minute links to Heathrow Airport can be taken from London Paddington rail station, which is a 20-minute walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- The Premier Notting Hill London, England