They are extremely disorganised. Upon arrival (about 5pm) we were told there were no rooms after i had booked and paid in advance. We got moved to their partner hotel near heathrow with a complimentary cab, when we got there ended up having to wait 30mins cause they knew nothing about us coming. The next morning they rung us up to say we had ordered a cab when we hadn't (slyly trying to kick us out). We got back to this branch and our room wasn't ready, when we got in however i was glad we had stayed at the heathrow one for 2days. This hotel is ugly, the rooms are tiny and closet like. You can barely move round it.
Im pretty sure the double beds aren't double and it definitely isn't 4star! We didn't get anything complimentary.
No bottled water or anything and no fridge! What 4star hotel has no fridge and has their curtains falling down. Its ridiculous. Their staff are extremely unhelpful too. Save your money. I unfortunately got trapped into booking it cause i booked through the secret hotel deal on last minute (cost 415 for three nights) and little did i know that their 4star would actually look like it should have been referred to as a run down inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel in restored 1850s Townhouses offering elegant comfort in a quiet garden square; short walk to the antique market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your London Premier Notting Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaftesbury Premier London Notting Hill Hotel London
- Shaftesbury Premier Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Bayswater
- London Premier Notting Hill England