Holiday Inn Express London - Victoria
$249
$211
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$185
$164
$347
$215
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
$252
Travelocity
$261
$242
  • Restaurant
All reviewspimlico tubehi expresspriority clubthe lower ground floorfamily roombaked beansyogurtminute walksmall hotelbreakfast was includedlondon eyebuckingham palace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am currently enjoying my third night staying in this hotel on business. I have a first floor no smoking double room which is immaculately clean, a good size, with a comfortable bed, desk and a good shower. Bedding and towels are good quality and a choice of pillows is a bonus. Breakfast is standard holiday inn fare, staff are welcoming and helpful and the free wi fi works well.location is good close to the tube and local amenities. So from my point of view everything I need at a price that represents value for money. Would I pay published price from my own money probably not, but as a business traveller in Central London - perfect.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The only reason we stayed here is somehow I missed a night between transfers of 2 hotels.
The staff was very friendly no complaints there. The room well lets just say for the $ you pay there are much nicer in better locations for a lot less. Very small, plain room. No frig guys staying longer than a night!. Beds are lumpy and uncomfortable. Bathrooms are very clean.
Before staying here please do your research! There are better hotels, better quality, in closer walking distance to everything at much lower prices!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mzzlol
HotelServiceTeam, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear mzzlol,

Thank you very much for staying in Holiday Inn Express London-Victoria and for sharing your experience with us.

It is nice to hear you found our staff to be friendly. We are proud of our staff.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience the room conditions may have caused you. Your comments have been documented and we are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Looking forward to serving you in the future again.

George Dobronics

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I recently stayed here for a night while passing through London.

On the plus side: The hotel is very well situated, within easy walking distance of Pimlico or Victoria tube stations (the latter is a bit farther, but better connected). I had a room in the fifth floor which, despite some of the comments that I have read here, was big enough for me. The bathroom was also amply sized. The breakfast options were adequate.

The best part of the stay was the staff - they were quite helpful and very friendly.

The only real drawback is probably the cost, which I found a bit high even for London central. Overall, I would probably come back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bubingo,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your recent stay in our hotel.
We are very pleased to see that you remarked our staff helpful and friendly and found our location well situated which is one of our main strengths. We are 5 minutes walking distance from Pimlico Station and 10 minutes to Victoria which is very well connected to the West End and to Gatwick airport.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the future and hope we can prove our hospitality again.

Beatriz Clemente

Reviewed September 26, 2013

we were going on the Orient express leaving from Victoria so our travel company booked us in here it was walking distance from the Station and reasonable restaurant's Georgian façade was not what I imagined from this Brand I personally thought it was expensive but it is London and everything seems expensive there.
The interior is small as was our room it was clean and well organised corridors were narrow when we were there it was impossibly hot even with window open.
Staff were great the Spanish girl I think her name was Beatrez was particularly helpful Breakfast room was in the basement and particularly depressing.
somewhere to stop if you have to go to London.

Room Tip: Take a fan
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The room was very noisy and small. You can hear noises from the room next. Furniture seemed old (which is not bad on itself) but all stuff in general in the room seemed not taken care of. Restaurant very small, always crowded when I used it. The worst: no Air conditioning!!! And you can only open the window about 2 inches.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not located in the front.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
HotelServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear HIHC,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We do very much value the feedback of all our guests as it is only through listening to these feedbacks that we can continue to develop and improve our services.

I was sorry to read that your stay with us was not to your satisfaction. Please accept our apologies for the disappointment you experienced. However you will be happy to know that we are in the process of refurbishing the hotel and have already completed a sample room. We expect the entire hotel to be refurbished in the next few months. In the meantime we are also in advance discussion with our contractor in regard to installing air-conditioning unit. As the hotel is a listed building, located in a conservation area, it is a challenge to install air-conditioning unit especially when all around the hotel is resident buildings. We hope our contractor will come up with some solutions acceptable for all including our neighbours and have air-conditioning available for next summer.

The window in the room is restricted to open fully for safety reasons but this could be open if requested. Information on this is readily available in the bedroom.

Once again we thank you for your feedback.

Beatriz Clemente