I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on business in early March 2013. Front desk staff were more than accommodating with me, however I had to assist a less baked couple in with their wheelchair and through doors in plain view of the staff! They did not assist at all! My room was clean and very tidy. It had no windows however which I found unsettling and was located on the Lower Ground floor directly below reception. I did not get to sleep until after midnight as I could hear the front desk staff talking and walking around in their heels. Bathroom was tiny- I'm a UK size 10 and found it bery cramped so if you are a larger person, i genuinely dont know how youd manage! Breakfast was ok. All very basic, self service with choice of breads, cereals and limited fruit. There were sausages, eggs and beans available also. Would I stay here again? Yes- but only for a different room and not for more than one night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Express London-Victoria. This central London hotel offers well appointed en-suite rooms with shower, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, in house pay per movies, bar, breakfast room, High Speed Internet Access also available at charge. Whether you are here on a short business trip or to explore the 'Sights and Sound' of London, this 'Budget Hotel' is perfect for both occasions. The hotel is ideally located for any one travelling to London via Gatwick Airport or Heathrow Airport. London Gatwick airport is just 35 minutes from London Victora where as London Heathrow is 15 minutes by Heathrow Express to London Paddington station from where the hotel is a short journey by underground or taxi.Closest Rail link: London Victoria Station. Closest Underground Station: Pimlico Underground Station. Closest Coach Station: London Victoria Coach Station. Closest Attractions: Tate Art Gallery, Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, West End Theatres & Shopping. Accommodation: Twin bed rooms with two single beds for max. 2 adults and double rooms with a double bed and a sofa for max. 4 adults or max. 2 adults and 2 children. Nearest Underground Station - Pimlico ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Victoria Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London - Victoria England